Re: [robocup-rescue-s] KA_HEARSAY

From: Sarvapali Dyanand Ramchurn <sdr@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Wed 25 Jan 2006 - 11:37:56 GMT

Thanks for this.
I now cannot see the point of telling a civilian agent something if it
is not able to 'act' upon what it hears. As far as i can see, a civilian
can only act based on it's knowledge of its buriedness, refuges in
sight, or fieriness of buildings... but does not have a means to
transform a heard message into meaningful knowledge right?

Regards,

Gopal