[robocup-rescue-s] 64 bit machines

From: Utku Tatlędede <utkutatlidede@gmail.com>
Date: Tue 24 Jan 2006 - 12:30:34 GMT

Hi everybody,
I am currently using Fedora Core 4 (on an old machine) for rescue simulator
and planning to buy a new desktop computer based on 64 bit technology. I
dont expect any problems but just checking. Are there any one using rescue
simulator on 64 bit Linux machine? Are there any problems specific to the
CPU type? Or more generally can you share your experience with me on any
subject that you think that is important for me to know?
 thanks...
Best regards...