Re: [robocup-rescue-s] about communication

From: Mohammad Mehdi Saboorian <saboorian@gmail.com>
Date: Wed 18 Jan 2006 - 18:37:41 GMT

Dear 蒋富,

when writing out an object instance in java
B@d36ff3 means instance is of type B with hashcode d36ff3
ofcourse it is the behaviour of toString() method in "object" class.
so if you want to print out a class by just mentioning it's name,
you have to override this method
public String toString()

and about TELL and SAY, there is no other way to send messages!

have fun,
M.M Saboorian

member of SBCe_Saviour