Re: [robocup-rescue-s] parameters of config.txt

From: Arash Rahimi <rahimi@ce.aut.ac.ir>
Date: Tue 17 Jan 2006 - 17:25:00 GMT

Dear Manoj,

The following parameters are the ones used by miscsimulator
in order to simulate the effect of building collapse and
fieryness on the civilians which are inside.

BTW, I do not get the exact meaning of the main point of
your question i.e. how these parameters are generated. In
fact, there are some parameters in the config.txt which
are used by the simulation components (kernel,gis,simulators)
in order to configure their behaviour. The way the values
for each of these parameters are decided depends on the
nature of the parameters.

In our special case of the parameters you have specified,
I think the values for these parameters are set by the
simulator developers using either statistical data from
the real world or hand-tuning a value which makes the
resulting behaviour reasonable to some extent.

Regards,
Arash Rahimi