[robocup-rescue-s] IranOpen2006 Announcement

From: Asad Norouzi <assadn@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu 15 Dec 2005 - 20:06:23 GMT

 Dear All,

Please find the attached file a brief info on the First Round Of IranOpen Competitions being held in Tehran (7-9 April 2006). Our temporary website is now available at http://www.iranopen2006.ir. Please feel free to contact me for any further information. BTW, we shall provide special services for teams coming from abroad (incl. considerable travel support, accomodation, etc). If you want to know more about these services please let me know.

Regards,
Asad Norouzi
IranOpen Organizing Committee
Electrical and Computer Engineering Department
Azad University of Qazvin
Barajin
Qazvin-Iran