Re: [robocup-rescue-s] The 1st Announce for Rescue-Sim., RoboCup 2006.

From: Babak BehSaz <bbehsaz@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed 14 Dec 2005 - 15:51:58 GMT

Dear Rescuers,

I am in complete agreement with these two dominant
points form Jackson's last email, too:
1- "This way tems will always have one year to develop
in the
new server, and not just 3 months... (also TC will
always have one year to implement and test the
modifications on the server)."
2- "I really think that delaying the new package 3
months will not delay any development or improvement
in the research of the
teams"

I think everyone should pay attention to these two
logical points.

Regards,
B. Behsaz
S.O.S Team Member