[robocup-rescue-s] collapse classification

From: parik manoj <its_manoj2003@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed 09 Nov 2005 - 13:12:33 GMT

Dear Friends,
I have 2 question. It is from Robocup rescue simulation 0_44 version.
1 In the collapse simulator the file Collapse_table.h (colapse probablity
chart) has different values (like 33.36, 38.36...etc.) for different types
of building collpase classifications of Wood, STeel, RC building for
various age.
I would be greatful if somebody can tell me where from the values have
come.
2. In the collapse simulator the file Collapse_check.cxx has different
values of lambda_a, lambda_ha, lambda_hp etc..for wood and Steel
structures..
I would be greatful if somebody can tell me where from the values have
come and what will the values for brick house or mudstone house.
Regards,
Manoj