[robocup-rescue-s] Blocked agents

From: David Ojeda <david@gia.usb.ve>
Date: Wed 02 Nov 2005 - 21:19:17 GMT

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with this problem:
it is very common for me that two or more agents want to move to the same
Road and they block themselves, losing a lot of cycles.
Sometimes the agents get blocked because a some firebrigadse are extinguishing from
that Road.

I have thought some solutions:
- extinguish from a Building whenever possible
- detect when the agent could not move and do domething else (not sure what to do exactly)
- all agents say their position so any agent can hear nearby agents and detect heavy traffic
  can anyone tell me how many agents can be in a Road/Node/Building at the same time?

Does anyone have any other idea?

Thanks,
David

--