Re: [robocup-rescue-s] sense data incomplete

From: Hamid Hamraz <hamid_hamraz@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed 02 Nov 2005 - 13:21:52 GMT

Dear David,

You are right. It's a known problem that was supposed to be fixed previos years, but it's not yet; even in the latest version.
Instead, as a temporary solution, you can save the route plan, when submitting a move action, and in the next cycle you just let the passed roads be sensed and also opened.

Cheers,
Hamid Hamraz.

David Ojeda <david@gia.usb.ve> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I have the following problem:
I programmed an agent to find a Route to a certain Node in the Kobe map. When the agent
arrives at its destination I expect that all Roads in the Route are seen. If any Road is not
seen the agent will travel back to its original position and try again.
The problem is that there is a Road that is never seen. Sometimes, if I let the agent run a
lot of cycles, the Road is finally seen.
I have managed to detect the objects that the kernel is sending me by tweaking the update
method in the DisasterSpace object. This way I have confirmed that the kernel is not sending
me that Road.
Could anyone help me with that?
By the way, I am still using version 0.45 of the simulator and the yabapi included in that
release.

Thanks a lot

--
David Ojeda A