Re: [robocup-rescue-s] sourceforge question

From: Cameron Skinner <cam@cs.auckland.ac.nz>
Date: Tue 11 Oct 2005 - 20:38:27 GMT

Hi.

Members of the technical committee and the primary maintainer of each
simulator can commit changes to the CVS repository. If you have made a
change and want it to be included in the official codebase then please
use the patch mechanism provided by sourceforge. The TC will then
evaluate and test your code before including it.

Cheers,
Cameron.

--
Cameron Skinner