Re: [robocup-rescue-s] new map creation from gis data

From: Takahashi Tomoichi <ttaka@ccmfs.meijo-u.ac.jp>
Date: Mon 03 Oct 2005 - 05:46:01 GMT

Hi,

We presented such tools at 2005 RoboCup infrastructure competition.
http://sakura.meijo-u.ac.jp/ttakaHP/MeijoRescue/Infra05after.html

Best

Tomoichi

> Dear friends,
> I would like to create map of a part of Istanbul from
> GIS data. I am able to find GIS data for this purpose
> but as far as I understand GIS data has different
> formats. Is there any tool for converting GIS data to
> a map? Or what steps do you suggest me to follow?
> Thanks for your help...

Tomoichi TAKAHASHI, Dr. Eng.

  1-501 Shiogamaguchi, Tenpaku-ku, Nagoya, 468-8502, Japan
  Meijo University
  Faculty of Science and Technology,
  Department of Information Sciences
  e-mail: ttaka@ccmfs.meijo-u.ac.jp