[robocup-rescue-s] Re: robocup-rescue-s Digest, Vol 11, Issue 1

From: parik manoj <its_manoj2003@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon 03 Oct 2005 - 00:18:26 GMT

Dear Mr. Skinner,
thanx for your email..as you said, i looked through the mailing list
archive you will find the discussion from previous years which will tell
you how some of the parameters were chosen,
I am sorry, I could not find about the same..I would be glad if you can
help me out. I would be glad if you can help me to know how the parameters
in Config.txt were decided...
Thanking you
Manoj KUmar Parik