Re: [robocup-rescue-s] related to sampleagent.sh

From: Hamid Mohammadi (hmohammadi110@gmail.com)
Date: Sun 14 Aug 2005 - 06:47:09 GMT

Sampleagent uses Yab API jar files, but in new versions of simulator
these jar files do not exist, so if you want to run agents you can use
Yab API or use source codes of Caspian or Bam.

I improve the Bam sourcecode to connect via Ipv4 but I can't upload
them so everyone that want to test can use the attachment!

Cheers,
Hamid.

--
Hamid Mohammadi
"Member of Rescue Simulation BAM Team"

Tel: +98(311)440-4022 Fax: +98(311)443-1555

Homepage: http://eng.ui.ac.ir/rescue/