Re: [robocup-rescue-s] related to sampleagent.sh

From: SARGUT Umut (umutsargut@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun 14 Aug 2005 - 13:24:49 GMT

Dear Mahdi and Hamid,

Before running sampleagent, I added the yab package
into the program directory and changed the yab
directory name in the sampleagent.sh file accordingly
(instead of yabapi, I used yabapi-1.00). As it didn't
work, I tried to run run-sample-agents.sh file
directly in the yabapi-1.00 directory, but nothing
happened. Unfortunately, no log file for the
sampleagent is created, either.

Now I will try Bam source code.

Best regards,

Umut