Re: [robocup-rescue-s] A question about librescue

From: Arash Rahimi (rahimi@ce.aut.ac.ir)
Date: Sat 06 Aug 2005 - 06:45:00 GMT

Dear Hamid,

In the new version of 'librescue', it was decided to
reorder some protocol constants in order to make the
related constants having similar IDs. However, in
order to ensure backward-compatibility, choosing
between the old and new protocol constants is put
as an option for the user.

In detail, there's an precompile enviornment constant
named __OLD_CONSTANTS__ that if defined causes the old
protocol constants to be used. if you take a look at
the 'Makefile' in 'librescue' directory, you will see
that this environment constant is defined. So, currently
we are still using the old set of protocol constants.

Regards,
Arash Rahimi