Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Urgent !! Problem with terminal

From: Mohammad Mehdi Saboorian (saboorian@gmail.com)
Date: Tue 02 Aug 2005 - 16:13:38 GMT

When running from the command-line, you're not actually running java...
Fedora
uses the "alternatives" config to map commands like /usr/bin/java to other
commands. Either remap it to your jdk installation, or use your jdk/bin path
when running java.

have fun,
Mohammad Mehdi Saboorian
member of SBCe_Saviour