[robocup-rescue-s] Urgent !! Problem with terminal

From: nasrin Mostafazadeh (nasrinmostafazadeh@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue 02 Aug 2005 - 15:15:30 GMT

Hi

There is a problem with my fedora's terminal.
Below msg is attached to the end of every command running result that is seen in the screen :(this is for 'make' command but for all commands like java / rpm / even' ./' it's the same) :

This script is a placeholder for the /usr/bin/javac

master link required by jpackage.org conventions. libgcj's

rmiregistry, rmic and jar tools are now slave symlinks to these

masters, and are managed by the alternatives(8) system.

This change was necessary because the rmiregistry, rmic and jar tools

installed by previous versions of libgcj conflicted with symlinks

installed by jpackage.org JVM packages.

make[1]: Leaving directory `/Robotic/rescue-0_47_5/program/viewer'

[root@localhost program]#

and just the last line is different in each command result .
what's up with my sys and maybe my terminal ?!!!

Thanks

Nasrin Mostafazadeh