[robocup-rescue-s] HOW TO COMPILE THE SOURCECODE

From: sendmails@gmx.de
Date: Tue 02 Aug 2005 - 11:11:43 GMT

Hi everyone.
I'm a beginner myself.
I downloaded the latest sourcecode from Sourceforge.
Then I tried to compile it using Redhat 9.0 but there were many errors.
Even with the flag -k
What do I have to do?
Another distribution? , compiler?, release? ??

I think this relates to the problem of nasrin (original message).
Can someone help both of us?

Thanks! Til