Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Re: robocup-rescue-s Digest, Vol 9, Issue 1

From: Mohammad Mehdi Saboorian (saboorian@gmail.com)
Date: Tue 02 Aug 2005 - 12:49:37 GMT

Latest officially released version of simulator is 0.47.5
and it can be obtained from http://www.sf.net/projects/roborescue
 1. download latest version of simulator.
2. extract all files to a folder
3. go to "program" folder
4. use "make" command to compile all sources
5. if no problem occurs, go to "boot" folder
6. try "./all.sh MAP1" , MAP1 can be substituted for (Kobe, VC, Foligno) .
 of course Kobe will be used if nothing is specified.
7. for connecting agents if you have a compiled jar file named
sample.jarfor example
 you should try something like this, "java -jar sample.jar CV FB FS AT AC PF
PO SERVER"
 "CV FB ... PO" means "Civilians FireBrigades FireStation AmbulanceTeam
AmbulanceCenter
 PoliceForce PoliceOffice" and SERVER means network address of computer
running kernel.
 for example in a map with stations and 7 Ambulances, 8 Firebrigades and 8
Polices
 with kernel running on a computer like
192.168.200.150<http://192.168.200.150>, it will be this way
 "java -jar sample.jar 0 8 1 7 1 9 1 192.168.200.150<http://192.168.200.150>
"
 or you can just use "-" instead of each number and all the needed agents
will connect.
 have fun,
Mohammad Mehdi Saboorian
member of SBCe_Saviour