Re: [robocup-rescue-s] About action.log

From: Arash Rahimi (rahimi@ce.aut.ac.ir)
Date: Sat 25 Jun 2005 - 16:19:14 GMT

Dear Ramachandra,

You are right! The new simulator does not have the
capability of producing logFiles. Actually, it only
needs a slight modification in the viewer. For now,
you can use this version of viewer that I have prepared
from:

http://ce.aut.ac.ir/~sos/viewer.tar.gz

until the viewer that is officially released with
the package implements this feature.
using this instead of the original viewer results
in creation of 'action.log'.

Regards,
Arash