[robocup-rescue-s] Problem with the new server

From: Hamid Hamraz (hamid_hamraz@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue 24 May 2005 - 13:15:33 GMT

Dear all,

I've got some problems using the new version of the
server. I use Suse 9.0 and gcc 3.3.1. No error occurs,
but there are lots of warnings. The server treats very
unstable. Sometimes it starts ok, but sometimes some
simulators or maybe kernel do not start correctly and
this happens very often. Sometimes everything go
correct but the viewer shows a blank map with score:0.
I used Suse 9.2 and gcc 3.3.5. The package is made
with some warnings again, but I couldn't boot up the
servar at all.
I'd like to find out if this unstability is general,
or relates to my OS/gcc.

Regards,
Hamid Hamraz