Re: [robocup-rescue-s] 2005 competition conditions

From: Ramachandra (ramachandra@students.iiit.net)
Date: Mon 16 May 2005 - 07:28:00 GMT

Hi,
A mail has already been sent regarding this issue but it recieved no
reply. Will the voted rules for 2005 be implemented or will the server
version 0.46alpha (that was used for the qualification) be used again?
If a new server is to be released, what are the tentative dates for its
release?

Thank you.

Ramachandra
Kshitij-Rescue