Re: [robocup-rescue-s] Re: A question about agents sense

From: Mohammad Mehdi Saboorian (saboorian@gmail.com)
Date: Sun 15 May 2005 - 03:10:48 GMT

kernel will send IDs of all agents and other objects except Civilians at the
first cycle of simulation, but an agent wont have any knowledge about other
properties of another agent, for example a police agent doesn't know
anything about his team mate except his ID, as long as he is out of sight.
 have fun
 Mohammad Mehdi Saboorian
SBCe_Saviour member