RE[7]: Wanna be more man? Check this dude... crystallite

From: Cynthia Herman (bronkekbm@gmx.de)
Date: Thu 12 May 2005 - 06:42:19 GMT

Good morning Sir,

When choosing a peniss enlargment method, there are many MANY options these days. But very few are worth the money. In fact, most are scam!

Don't get ripped off - you deserve the real thing!

Peniss Growth Patches are the newest, safest and absolutely most potent patch you can buy. No other patch even comes close to duplicating the results found with our Peniss Growth Patch.

Just look at what our buyers are saying:

"Having tried penis pills and realizing the importance of sustaining regular blood levels of the formula through consistent regular dosing, I realized my life was far too busy to keep track. With the Peniss Growth Patch I simply slap it on and let it do it's thing, no muss or fuss."

-Scotty Lusk

Try our Peniss Growth Patch system and see how it can change your life!