Re: [robocup-rescue-s] rescue simulator question

From: Zijian Ren (zijian.ren@gmail.com)
Date: Wed 11 May 2005 - 15:57:17 GMT

What is your OS version, windows, linux or unix?

To save your time, finding a new linux computer and install rescue
0.46 alpha. Hopefully, you can successfully compile the rescue package
in that computer.

If you have to use the current computer, remove(clean) all rescue
package and gcc (gcc in current computer may corrupt?).
Reinstall gcc and rescue 0.46 alpha, compile again.

Good luck.

zijian ren