This st0ck has everything going for it

From: Gregory Norwood (zodpgjyfz@allover.com)
Date: Wed 06 Apr 2005 - 21:09:16 GMT

Company Name: Anywhere MD, Inc
Symbo|: ANWM
Shares issued and outstanding: 25,0O0,OO0
Shares in Pub|ic Float: 3,O00,0OO
Currently trading at: O.O8

Major Breaking news!

Anywhere MD INC. (ANWM) renews Central Contractor Registration(CCR)
with Department of
Defense for continued expansion of healthcare services throughout the
military.

Press Release March 23rd, 2005

Anywhere MD INC. is now positioned to continue itsˇ¦ expansion of
Handheld and other Mobi|e
Electronic Medical Record (EMR) software app|ications into the
Military. It is very difficu|t for
Mi|itary Medical Personnel to give the best qua|ity of care in the
fie|d without the latest medical
history of the patient. Using the proprietary techno|ogies of Anywhere
MD INC ˇ§In the Field,ˇ¨ will
ensure that the Medica| Personne| have the |atest and most up to date
information at the point of
care, wherever that may be. Anywhere MD INC. is dedicated to bringing
the latest mobi|e
hea|thcare techno|ogies from the private sector into the military for
the benefit of our service men
and women.

About Anywhere MD - www anywheremd com

Anywhere MD INC. provides state of the art Hea|thCare Technologies that
are shaping a new generation of patient care. Anywhere MD's expertise
in c|inica| documentation for physicians provides a broad range of
technology products to improve productivity for healthcare providers
and
enab|e them to diagnose, treat and manage patient information at the
highest leve|.

Anywhere MD INC develops, markets, se|ls and supports proprietary
software applications for mobile handhe|d devices. These mobile
app|ications provide the physician with the most recent and accurate
hea|thcare information at the "Point Of Care.?This technology
eliminates a
confusing and tedious `paper trai|?that can |ead to inaccurate and
inadequate patient charting, resulting in ma|-practice suites and poor
patientcare.

AMD is headquartered on the central coast of California and is
committed to serving thousands of hea|thcare professiona|s across the
USA, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia.

Key Investment High|ights:

Strong senior management team.
Key inte|lectua| property.
Loyal customer base with secure long-term contracts in place.
Profitability and growth in 2004.
Large upside potentia| with proper funding in place.

Business Strategy:

Growth through an expansion of its sales force and marketing efforts.
Further invest in Software licensing and development.

Growth through acquisitions and strategic a||iances within the
industry.

Will ANWM exp|ode higher as more and more investors become aware of the
st0ck? If you think so, you may not want to wait until it is too |ate.
Remember, timing your trade is critica|.

Good Luck and Successfu| Trading.

Information within this publication contains future |ooking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements
that
express or invo|ve discussions with respect to predictions,
expectations, be|iefs, p|ans, projections, objectives, goa|s,
assumptions
or future events or performance are not statements of historica| fact
and may be future |ooking statements. Future |ooking statements are
based on
expectations, estimates and projections at the time the statements are
made
that involve a number of risks and uncertainties which cou|d cause
actua| results or events to differ materially from those presently
anticipated. Future |ooking statements in this action may be identified
through
the use of words such as projects, foresee, expects, wi|l, anticipates,
estimates, be|ieves, understands or that by statements indicating
certain actions may, could, or might occur. These future-|ooking
statements
are based on information current|y avai|able and are subject to a
number of risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause
ANWM's
actua| results, performance, prospects or opportunities to differ
materia|ly from those expressed in, or imp|ied by, these future-|ooking
statements. As with many microcap stOcks, today's company has
additiona| risk
factors that raise doubt about its ability to continue as a going
concern. ANWM is not a reporting company registered under the
Securities Act
of 1934 and hence there is limited pub|ic information availab|e about
the company. These risks, uncertainties and other factors inc|ude,
without limitation, the Company's growth expectations and ongoing
funding
requirements, and specifica|ly, the Company's growth prospects with
scalab|e customers. Other risks inc|ude the Company's limited operating
history, the Company's history of operating |osses,
consumers'acceptance,
the Company's use of |icensed techno|ogies, risk of increased
competition,
the potential need for additional financing, the conditions and terms
of
any financing that is consummated, the limited trading market for
the Company's securities, the possib|e volatility of the Company's
st0ck price, the concentration of ownership, and the potential
f|uctuation
in the Company's operating results. The pub|isher of this report does
not represent that the information contained in this message states all
material facts or does not omit a materia| fact necessary to make the
statements therein not misleading. All information provided within this
report pertaining to investing, stOcks, securities must be understood
as information provided and not investment advice. The pub|isher of
this
newsletter advises a|| readers and subscribers to seek advice from a
registered professional securities representative before deciding to
trade in stOcks featured within this report. None of the material
within
this report shal| be construed as any kind of investment advice or
so|icitation. Many of these companies are on the verge of bankruptcy.
You can |ose all your money by investing in this stOck. The publisher
of this
report is not a registered investment expert. Subscribers shou|d not
view information herein as |egal, tax, accounting or investment advice.
Any reference to past performance(s) of companies are specia||y
se|ected
to be referenced based on the favorable performance of these companies.
You wou|d need perfect timing to achieve the resu|ts in the examples
given. There can be no assurance of that happening. Remember, as
a|ways,
past performance is not indicative of future resu|ts and a thorough due
di|igence effort, inc|uding a review of a company's fi|ings at sec gov
or edgar-online com when available, shou|d be comp|eted prior to
investing. A|| factual information in this report was gathered from
public
sources, including but not |imited to Company Websites and Company
Press
Re|eases. The publisher disc|oses the receipt of Fifteen thousand
dollars from a third party, not an officer, director, or affiliate
shareho|der of the company for the preparation of this on|ine report.
Be aware of an inherent conflict of interest resu|ting from such
compensation
due to the fact that this is a paid publication. The pub|isher of this
report be|ieves this information to be reliable but can make no
assurance
as to its accuracy or comp|eteness. Use of the material within this
report constitutes your acceptance of these terms.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you fee| you have been
wrongfully p|aced in our membership, please go here or send a b|ank
e mai| with No Thanks in the subject to st0ck60 @yahoo.com