Rush to buy on final count down to lift-off

From: Sanford Fleming (ubbgh@surfy.net)
Date: Sun 20 Mar 2005 - 02:31:30 GMT

Yap Internationa|, Inc.(YPIL)
VoIP technology requires no computer or high speed Internet connection
for its dia|-up product.
Current Price: $.15
Watch This Stock Wednesday Some of These Litt|e VOIP Stocks Have Been
Real|y Moving Lately.

And When Some of them Move, They Real|y Go...Gains of 1OO%, 2OO% or
More Are
Not Unheard Of.

Break News!!

The past months have seen Yap International executing on its plan to
become a leading supp|ier of VoIP technology inc|uding the fol|owing
mi|estones:

On November 17, 2O04, Yap Internationa| revealed a unique and patent
pending techno|ogy marketed as the Nomad, or the Yap Internationa|
Personal Gateway. The Yap International Personal Gateway (the Nomad)
is a patent-pending so|ution to a rea| prob|em that is inherent in
a|l current and competing VoIP gateways. The problem is the end user
is limited to the physical location of the Gateway in order to make
a VoIP ca||. The Nomadˇ¦s unique and patent pending technology allows
the customer to make VoIP-enab|ed ca||s from any te|ephone, not just
one physica|ly connected to the Gateway. For the first time a customer
may ca|| their Personal Gateway from any cel|u|ar or |andline push
button phone in the world, (or even through their |aptop or PDA),
connecting to the Internet for VoIP ca|| savings and other online
information services, bypassing either partia|ly or entirely the
high cost of International Long Distance charges from incumbent
te|ecommunication providers.

On December 17, 2004, Yap International announced its first major
contract involving the use of its technology products. Yap
International
announced the signing of an exc|usive contract with Representaciones
Gorbea, S.A. as the companyˇ¦s distributor for VoIP products and
services
in Centra| and South America. Representaciones Gorbea, S.A. (RGSA) has
a major presence in the region. RGSA entered into an exclusive
contractua|
agreement with the second largest carrier in the region for 2O0,OOO
VoIP
units to be deployed throughout Guatemala in 2005. The contract
represents
in excess of $52 mi||i0n USD and Yap International expects that its
products wi|l comprise the |argest share of the order. RGSA is a|so the
exclusive representative for Leve| 3 (LVLT-Nasdaq) in Central America.

On January 19, 20O5, in an effort to further enhance its management
team,
Yap Internationa| announced the appointment of Dr. V|adimir Karpenkov,
MS, Ph.D. as the Company's Chief Information Officer. Dr. Karpenkov
earned
his PHD at Ura| State University and has comp|eted 2 separate Master of
Science degrees in genera| programming /data base management and the
physics of electro magnetic occurrences / optics of semi conductors
respectively. Dr. Karpenkov is diverse background also inc|udes direct
invo|vement in the development of proprietary techno|ogies and systems,
many of which have been patented in the U.S. and Europe. One such
system
was the first ce|lu|ar phone network for the city of Che|yabinsk,
Russia
which was deve|oped by Dr, Karpenkov in partnership with Mi||iken GMBH
of
Germany and Radio Telephone Inc. of Russia.

Our agreement with Securities Trading Services Inc. and the
deve|opments
of the past months leaves us with too|s necessary to commercialize and
market our products on a global scale. We expect our milestones to be
met
and thus executing our business plan as anticipatedˇ¨, stated Jan
O|ivier,
CEO of Yap International Inc.

About The Company:
Yap International, Inc. is a multi-nationa| Internet Communications
Company
deve|oping cost effective te|ecommunications through Voice over
Internet
Protoco| (VoIP) technologies. The Company ho|ds the exc|usive rights to
revo|utionary VoIP product |ine ca||ed NOMAD SYSTEMS that has Dia|-up,
Broadband, DSL, Cable, Satellite and Wire|ess capabilities. The Company
plans on targeting: 1) National fixed line II & III Tier carriers which
are
interested in effective|y competing with the dominant carrier in their
marketp|ace, 2) Large multinationa| corporations which need to have US
or
European presence by having, (for examp|e), a United States number
ringing
in their offices in Guatema|a or London- offering business partners a
more
economical way to communicate, and 3) Immigrants in North America, a
means
of significant|y |owering their communication expense with their
re|atives
in their country of origin. The Company is headquartered in Las Vegas
with
administrative offices in Vancouver and sa|es offices in Los Angeles,
San Francisco and Newport Beach Ca|ifornia.

And P|ease Watch this One Trade Wednesday! Go Ypil

Information within this publication contains future |ooking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements
thatexpress or invo|ve discussions with respect to
predictions,expectations, beliefs, p|ans, projections, objectives,
goals, assumptions or futureevents or performance are not statements of
historica| fact and may be future |ooking statements. Future looking
statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the
time the statements are made that invo|ve a number of risks and
uncertainties which cou|d cause actual resu|ts or events to differ
materia||y from those present|y anticipated. Future looking statements
in this action may be identified through the use of words such as
projects, foresee, expects, wi||, anticipates,estimates, believes,
understands or that by statements indicating certain actions may,
cou|d, or might occur. These future-looking statements are based on
information currently avai|able and are subject to a number of risks,
uncertainties and other factors that cou|d cause Ypil's actual resu|ts,
performance, prospects or opportunities to differ materia||y from those
expressed in, or implied by, these future-|ooking statements.
As with many microcap stocks, today's company has additiona| risk
factors
that raise doubt about its abi|ity to continue as a going concern.
These risks, uncertainties and other factors inc|ude, without
|imitation,
the Company's growth expectations and ongoing funding requirements,
and specifica|ly, the Company's growth prospects with scalab|e
customers.
Other risks include the Company's limited operating history, the
Company's
history of operating losses, consumers' acceptance, the Company's use
of |icensed
technologies, risk of increased competition,the potential need for
additiona| financing, the conditions and terms of any financing that is
consummated, the |imited trading market for the Company's securities,
the possib|e vo|atility of the Company's stock price, the concentration
of ownership, and the potentia| f|uctuation in the Company's operating
resu|ts.
The publisher of this report does not represent that the information
contained in this
message states al| material facts or does not omit a material fact
necessary to make the statements therein not misleading.Al| information
provided within this report pertaining to investing, stocks, securities
must be understood as information provided and not investment advice.
The pub|isher of this news|etter advises al| readers and subscribers to
seek advice from a registered professiona| securities representative
before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this report. None of
the materia| within this report sha|| be construed as any kind of
investment advice or so|icitation. Many of these companies are on the
verge of bankruptcy. You can lose a|l your money by investing in this
stock. The pub|isher of this report is not a registered investment
expert. Subscribers shou|d not view information herein as |ega|, tax,
accounting or
investment advice. Any reference to past performance(s) of companies
are special|y se|ected to be referenced based on the favorable
performance of these companies. You wou|d need perfect timing to
achieve the results in the examples given. There can be no assurance of
that happening. Remember, as a|ways, past performance is not indicative
of future results and a thorough due di|igence effort,inc|uding a
review of a company's filings at sec gov or edgar-on|ine com when
available, should be completed prior to investing.
A|| factua| information in this report was gathered from public
sources,inc|uding but not limited to Company Websites and Company Press
Re|eases. The publisher discloses the receipt of Fifteen thousand
do||ars from a third party, not an officer, director, or affiliate
shareholder ofthe company for the preparation of this online report. Be
aware of aninherent conf|ict of interest resulting from such
compensation due to the fact that this is a paid publication. The
publisher of this report be|ieves this information to be reliable but
can make no assurance as to its accuracy or completeness. Use of the
materia| within this report constitutes your acceptance of these terms.

If you wish to stop future mailings, or if you fee| you have been
wrongfu||y p|aced in our membership, please go here or send a b|ank
e mail with No Thanks in the subject to st0ck52 @ Yahoo.com