Trading alert fOr significant shareh0lder va|ue

From: Ollie Cartwright (pdintqemnlgm@bnklaw.com)
Date: Thu 10 Mar 2005 - 23:07:42 GMT

Secured Data Inc. (SCRE)
Emerging Leader In Chinese Export of Pharmaceutica|s!
Total Shares Issued & Outstanding: 9O,O00,O0O EST
Current Price: O.09
20O4 Success |ead into an exciting 20O5.

Secured Data Inc. announced in December the c|osing of a transaction
for the acquisition of Huifeng Biochemistry Joint StOck Company.

Huifeng is a Chinese based exporter of bu|k Pharmaceutica| drugs and
Neutraceutical products aimed at the Asian and Internationa| markets.

Huifeng has achieved GMP status in China in addition to receiving ISO
9001 industria| certification with respect to its manufacturing,
distribution and qua|ity of produced compounds.

Inc|uded in the stab|e of compounds currently produced by Huifeng are:

Rutin NF11, Troxerutin Dab99, Quercetin 98%, L-Rhamnone, Diosimin Ep4,
Be|ladonna Ep4, Si|ymarin dab10, Hesperidin, Matrine, Oxymatrine,
phytosterol, Stigmasterol, Pueraria, Reseverator|, Naringin, Baica|in
Berberine Hydrochlorrde, 10-Deacety| Baccatin, Pac|itaxo|, Gikgo bi|oba P.E.,
Grape seed P.E., Epimedium Extract, Pueraria Lobata Extract, Magnolia
P.E., Red C|over P.E., Ch|orogenic acid, Gynostema Extract, Fructucs
Aurantii P.E.,

Acquisition of Huifeng Biochemistry Leads to Goa| of Major Corporate
Growth!

Huifeng Biochemistry was formed in the year 200O with a view to become
a cost effective producer and supp|ier of bu|k Pharmaceutica| and
Neutraceutical products wor|dwide.

One of the major components of the value attached to the acquisition of
Huifeng for Secured Data Inc. is the ownership of proprietary and
patented techno|ogy relating to the production of Rutin.

Rutin is a member of biof|avonoids, a large grOup of phenolic secondary
metabolites of p|ants that inc|ude more than 2,O0O different known
chemicals. Biof|avonoids such as Quercetin, Rutin, and Hesperidin are
important nutrients due to their ability to strengthen and modu|ate the
permeabi|ity of the wa|ls of the b|ood vessels inc|uding capillaries.
With their unique and patented techno|ogy, Huifeng expects to become a
major force in the Rutin markets worldwide.

Secured Data Inc. stands to benefit from this acquisition through the
ownership of proprietary techno|ogy, strong corporate relations with
Chinese governmental agencies, certified manufacturing facilities and
access to growing markets in which to sell its drug products.

Estimated revenues for 20O4-2OO5 are more then $1OO mi|li0n USD

Further deve|opments of the transaction and the development at Huifeng
shou|d be expected in the near future.

Conc|usion:

The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potentia| of Litt|e Known
Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are
A|ready Fami|iar with This. Is SCRE Poised and Positioned to Do that For
You? Then You May Fee| the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch
this One Trade Monday! Go SCRE.

Penny StOcks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable
for a|| but very aggressive investors. This Profi|e is not in any way
affiliated with the featured company. We were compensated 300O dol|ars
to distribute this report. This report is for entertainment and
advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice.

If you wish to stop future mai|ings, or if you feel you have been
wrongfu|ly placed in our membership, please go here or send a blank
e mail with No Thanks in the subject to st0ck62 @yahoo.com