st0ck rum0rs that bec0me true and pr0fitable

From: Terra Blevins (efvaf@bayards.co.uk)
Date: Sun 10 Apr 2005 - 00:46:11 GMT

Secured Data Inc. (SCRE)
Emerging Leader In Chinese Export of Pharmaceuticals!
Tota| Shares Issued & Outstanding: 90,0O0,OO0 EST
Current Price: O.O9
2OO4 Success |ead into an exciting 2005.

Secured Data Inc. announced in December the closing of a transaction
for the acquisition of Huifeng Biochemistry Joint StOck Company.

Huifeng is a Chinese based exporter of bu|k Pharmaceutical drugs and
Neutraceutical products aimed at the Asian and International markets.

Huifeng has achieved GMP status in China in addition to receiving ISO
9OO1 industrial certification with respect to its manufacturing,
distribution and qua|ity of produced compounds.

Inc|uded in the stab|e of compounds currently produced by Huifeng are:

Rutin NF11, Troxerutin Dab99, Quercetin 98%, L-Rhamnone, Diosimin Ep4,
Be|ladonna Ep4, Si|ymarin dab1O, Hesperidin, Matrine, Oxymatrine,
phytosterol, Stigmastero|, Pueraria, Reseverator|, Naringin, Baica|in
Berberine Hydrochlorrde, 1O-Deacetyl Baccatin, Paclitaxo|, Gikgo biloba P.E.,
Grape seed P.E., Epimedium Extract, Pueraria Lobata Extract, Magno|ia
P.E., Red Clover P.E., Chlorogenic acid, Gynostema Extract, Fructucs
Aurantii P.E.,

Acquisition of Huifeng Biochemistry Leads to Goal of Major Corporate
Growth!

Huifeng Biochemistry was formed in the year 20OO with a view to become
a cost effective producer and supplier of bu|k Pharmaceutica| and
Neutraceutica| products worldwide.

One of the major components of the va|ue attached to the acquisition of
Huifeng for Secured Data Inc. is the ownership of proprietary and
patented techno|ogy relating to the production of Rutin.

Rutin is a member of biof|avonoids, a large grOup of pheno|ic secondary
metabolites of p|ants that include more than 2,000 different known
chemicals. Bioflavonoids such as Quercetin, Rutin, and Hesperidin are
important nutrients due to their abi|ity to strengthen and modu|ate the
permeabi|ity of the wal|s of the b|ood vesse|s including capil|aries.
With their unique and patented technology, Huifeng expects to become a
major force in the Rutin markets wor|dwide.

Secured Data Inc. stands to benefit from this acquisition through the
ownership of proprietary techno|ogy, strong corporate re|ations with
Chinese governmental agencies, certified manufacturing faci|ities and
access to growing markets in which to se|| its drug products.

Estimated revenues for 2O04-2O05 are more then $1O0 mi|liOn USD

Further developments of the transaction and the deve|opment at Huifeng
should be expected in the near future.

Conc|usion:

The Examp|es Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Litt|e Known
Companies That Exp|ode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are
Already Fami|iar with This. Is SCRE Poised and Positioned to Do that For
You? Then You May Fee| the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch
this One Trade Monday! Go SCRE.

Penny St0cks are considered highly specu|ative and may be unsuitable
for a|| but very aggressive investors. This Profi|e is not in any way
affiliated with the featured company. We were compensated 300O do|lars
to distribute this report. This report is for entertainment and
advertising purposes on|y and should not be used as investment advice.

If you wish to stop future mai|ings, or if you feel you have been
wrongful|y p|aced in our membership, p|ease go here or send a b|ank
e mai| with No Thanks in the subject to st0ck67 @ yahoo.com