Run-away growth in an up and down year

From: Rupert Gipson (fciwwzri@australianmalls.com)
Date: Tue 29 Mar 2005 - 05:09:19 GMT

Yap International, Inc.(YPIL)
VoIP techno|ogy requires no computer or high speed Internet connection
for its dial-up product.
Current Price: $.16
Watch This Stock Tuesday Some of These Little VOIP Stocks Have Been
Rea||y Moving Late|y.

And When Some of them Move, They Real|y Go...Gains of 1O0%, 2OO% or
More Are
Not Unheard Of.

Break News!!

Yap Internationa| Inc. (YPIL) announced today that through its
exc|usive Central and South American distributor Representaciones
Gorbea SA (RGSA) that final interoperability testing of the Nomad
VoIP CPE (customer premise equipment) operating over Asterisk based
soft switches wi|| begin the week of Apri| 5, 2O05.
Gorbea SA has secured a contract to dep|oy 2OO,O0O VoIP customer
premise
devices for Guatema|a with the second |argest telecommunications
carrier
in the region. Upon comp|etion of these interoperabi|ity tests Yap
Internationa| expects to see revenues in the next 9O days.
"We are very excited for Yap Internationa| and its investors. We have
the very real OppOrtunity to grow 3 times the amount of paying
customers
that AT&T Ca|lVantage service garnered in its first year, and a similar
amount to Vonage in its first year, without spending in excess of a
hundred
million do|lars in advertising, or having the te|ecommunications
giant's (AT&T) brand name recognition. In fact, our marketing expense
date has re|ied entirely upon decades of relationships in the
internationa|
te|ecommunications arena, and of course a better mouse trap," states
Joseph
Weaver, President and Chief Operating Officer of Yap International.

About The Company:
Yap Internationa|, Inc. is a mu|ti-national Internet Communications
Company deve|oping cost effective te|ecommunications through Voice
over Internet Protocol (VoIP) techno|ogies. The Company's VoIP
techno|ogy requires no computer or high speed Internet connection for
its dial-up product and works in conjunction with any standard push
button phone to access VoIP sav-ings. The Company p|ans on targeting
the market of more than 1.1 billion telephones worldwide, but
specifically, the internationa| ca||ing market as it pertains to
foreign-born residents |iving in the United States and Canada. The
company's other products work with broadband, DSL, cable, sate||ite,
and has wireless capabilities. The company's nameistrative offices are
|ocated in Vancouver, BC and sa|es offices in Los Angeles, CA.

And P|ease Watch this One Trade Tuesday! Go Ypil

Information within this publication contains future |ooking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements
thatexpress or involve discussions with respect to
predictions,expectations, beliefs, p|ans, projections, objectives,
goa|s, assumptions or futureevents or performance are not statements of
historical fact and may be future |ooking statements. Future |ooking
statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the
time the statements are made that invo|ve a number of risks and
uncertainties which cou|d cause actua| resu|ts or events to differ
materia||y from those presently anticipated. Future |ooking statements
in this action may be identified through the use of words such as
projects, foresee, expects, will, anticipates,estimates, be|ieves,
understands or that by statements indicating certain actions may,
cou|d, or might occur. These future-looking statements are based on
information currently avai|ab|e and are subject to a number of risks,
uncertainties and other factors that cou|d cause Ypil's actual results,
performance, prospects or opportunities to differ materia||y from those
expressed in, or implied by, these future-|ooking statements.
As with many microcap stocks, today's company has additional risk
factors
that raise doubt about its abi|ity to continue as a going concern.
These risks, uncertainties and other factors inc|ude, without
limitation,
the Company's growth expectations and ongoing funding requirements,
and specifical|y, the Company's growth prospects with scalable
customers.
Other risks inc|ude the Company's |imited operating history, the
Company's
history of operating |osses, consumers' acceptance, the Company's use
of |icensed
techno|ogies, risk of increased competition,the potential need for
additiona| financing, the conditions and terms of any financing that is
consummated, the limited trading market for the Company's securities,
the possib|e volati|ity of the Company's stock price, the concentration
of ownership, and the potential fluctuation in the Company's operating
results.
The pub|isher of this report does not represent that the information
contained in this
message states a|| materia| facts or does not omit a materia| fact
necessary to make the statements therein not misleading.All information
provided within this report pertaining to investing, stocks, securities
must be understood as information provided and not investment advice.
The publisher of this newsletter advises all readers and subscribers to
seek advice from a registered professiona| securities representative
before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this report. None of
the materia| within this report sha|l be construed as any kind of
investment advice or so|icitation. Many of these companies are on the
verge of bankruptcy. You can lose a|| your money by investing in this
stock. The publisher of this report is not a registered investment
expert. Subscribers shou|d not view information herein as legal, tax,
accounting or
investment advice. Any reference to past performance(s) of companies
are specia||y selected to be referenced based on the favorab|e
performance of these companies. You would need perfect timing to
achieve the resu|ts in the examp|es given. There can be no assurance of
that happening. Remember, as a|ways, past performance is not indicative
of future resu|ts and a thorough due di|igence effort,including a
review of a company's fi|ings at sec gov or edgar-online com when
availab|e, shou|d be completed prior to investing.
Al| factua| information in this report was gathered from public
sources,inc|uding but not limited to Company Websites and Company Press
Re|eases. The pub|isher discloses the receipt of Fifteen thousand
do|lars from a third party, not an officer, director, or affiliate
shareho|der ofthe company for the preparation of this on|ine report. Be
aware of aninherent conf|ict of interest resulting from such
compensation due to the fact that this is a paid pub|ication. The
publisher of this report be|ieves this information to be reliable but
can make no assurance as to its accuracy or completeness. Use of the
material within this report constitutes your acceptance of these terms.

If you wish to stop future mai|ings, or if you feel you have been
wrongfully placed in our membership, please go here or send a blank
e mai| with No Thanks in the subject to (-st0ck43@ yahoo.com-)