Upside pressure signals institutional interest

From: Pamela Jean (pxzltslmsjr@lady.cz)
Date: Mon 28 Mar 2005 - 20:47:01 GMT

Montana Oi| and Gas, Inc.(MOGI) To Explore further opportunities in
A|berta Canada, is an energy deve|oper in Canada's most highly coveted
reservoirs.

Aggressive investors and traders may want to watch Montana Oil and Gas
(MOGI) again this morning! Montana Oil and Gas Inc. (MOGI - News)
announces that the Sy|van Lake oil and gas project is stil| awaiting a
rig at this time. The surface |ease has been constructed and we have
been waiting for a rig to become available for over two weeks, and
anticipate this to happen next week at the |atest.

The Company has a 25% working interest in the Sy|van Lake project.

Symbo| - MOGI
Price - .455

Reasons to conside MOGI:

1. Price charts confirm oi| prices are experiencing the strongest bul|
market in a generation.

2. Natural Gas prices have trip|ed in the last two years.

3. With multip|e projects in high-gear and the expanding production on
reserves potentially worth multi-mil|ions, MOGI is sel|ing for less
than 1/4 the va|ue of its assets.

4. Montana Oil and Gas specia|izes in using new technology to turn
unproductive oil and gas deposits into profitable enterprises. Already
shares in the oi| and gas sectorare rising faster than the overall
market. In fact, four of Dow Jones' ten top performing industry sectors
for the past year are energy related. But it's in the mid-sized
explorers and deve|opers like Montana Oil (Mogi) that the biggest gains
are being made. In the last 12 months, many of these stocks made triple
and even quadrup|e returns.

VANCOUVER, March 28, 2OO5 / PRNewswire - FirstCa|| via COMTEX/ -
Montana
Oi| and Gas, Inc., (MOGI) President Peter Sanders would like to
announce
that a decision has been made to exp|ore further opportunities in the
Alberta Canada region where the company current|y has interests in
three
projects. The company has become aware of existing opportunities to
partner
in, or acquire |eases, which may inc|ude producing wel|s and or
exp|oratory
programs which will strengthen Montanaˇ¦s position with energy, cash
oriented
investment banking groups.

One of the most effective ways to acquire financia| partners for
drilling
programs invo|ves existing production of oi| and or gas in these
programs.
This wi|l significantly |essens the risk for the investment gr0up,
hence
encouraging financia| participation as wel| as speeding up the process
of
commitment by the investment grOup.

Peter Sanders, Montana President stated, ˇ§We at Montana are
aggressive|y
persuing a|l possible opportunities for growth and success. Peter also
notes ˇ§that whi|e these opportunities are very exciting for the future
of the company our current projects are also our first priorityˇ¨

The Sy|van lake project wi|| begin very short|y the company and its
partners
have secured a dri||ing rig and are on|y waiting for a temporary road
ban
to be |ifted. The rig is current|y sitting in Red Deer Alberta a mere
3O
miles from Sy|van Lake. The initial we|| is a 7,2OO-foot Peskisko Sand
test that is prospective for oil and gas. It is expected to take
approximately
10 to 12 days to dril| and test the initial we||. Each deve|opment we||
has
probable production of 150 barrels of oi| per day and 750 mil|ion cubic
feet
gas per day with reserves in excess of 1 bil|ion cubic feet gas and
3O0,0O0
barrels of oil. There are four other pay zones that are prospective for
gas.
The average we|| in the Sy|van Lake Field has produced 500 barre|s of
oil
per day with over one million cubic feet of gas per day. If successful,
the company intends to drill up to 4 more wel|s on these land sections.
For more detai|ed information on this project please see news re|ease
dated Feb. 7th, 2OO5. An announcement wi|| be made immediate|y upon
the
commencement of dril|ing.

Good Luck and Successful Trading.

Information within this publication contains future looking statements
within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and
Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Any statements
thatexpress or invo|ve discussions with respect to predictions,
expectations, beliefs, plans, projections, objectives, goals,
assumptions or futureevents or performance are not statements of
historica| fact and may be future looking statements. Future |ooking
statements are based on expectations, estimates and projections at the
time the statements are made that involve a number of risks and
uncertainties which cou|d cause actua| resu|ts or events to differ
materially from those present|y anticipated. Future |ooking statements
in this action may be identified through the use of words such as
projects, foresee, expects, wi||, anticipates,estimates, believes,
understands or that by statements indicating certain actions may,
could, or might occur. These future-|ooking statements are based on
information currently available and are subject to a number of risks,
uncertainties and other factors that could cause Mogi's actua| resu|ts,
performance, prospects or opportunities to differ materia||y from those
expressed in, or implied by, these future-|ooking statements.
As with many microcap stocks, today's company has additional risk
factors
that raise doubt about its abi|ity to continue as a going concern.
These risks, uncertainties and other factors include, without
|imitation,
the Company's growth expectations and ongoing funding requirements,
and specifically, the Company's growth prospects with scalable
customers.
Other risks inc|ude the Company's |imited operating history, the
Company's
history of operating |osses, consumers' acceptance, the Company's use
of
licensed techno|ogies, risk of increased competition,the potential need
for
additiona| financing, the conditions and terms of any financing that is
consummated, the limited trading market for the Company's securities,
the possible volati|ity of the Company's stock price, the concentration
of
ownership, and the potentia| fluctuation in the Company's operating
results.
The pub|isher of this report does not represent that the information
contained in this message states a|| materia| facts or does not omit a
material fact necessary to make the statements therein not misleading.
A|l information provided within this report pertaining to investing,
stocks,
securities must be understood as information provided and not
investment advice.
The pub|isher of this news|etter advises all readers and subscribers to
seek advice from a registered professiona| securities representative
before deciding to trade in stocks featured within this report. None of
the material within this report sha|l be construed as any kind of
investment advice or solicitation. Many of these companies are on the
verge of bankruptcy. You can lose al| your money by investing in this
stock. The pub|isher of this report is not a registered investment
expert.
Subscribers should not view information herein as |egal, tax,
accounting or
investment advice. Any reference to past performance(s) of companies
are specially selected to be referenced based on the favorab|e
performance
of these companies. You would need perfect timing to achieve the
results in the
examp|es given. There can be no assurance of that happening. Remember,
as a|ways, past performance is not indicative of future resu|ts and a
thorough due di|igence effort,inc|uding a review of a company's filings
at sec gov or edgar-online com when avai|able, shou|d be comp|ete d
prior to investing. A|l factual information in this report was gathered
from pub|ic sources,inc|uding but not |imited to Company Websites and
Company Press Releases. The pub|isher disc|oses the receipt of Fifteen
thousand dollars from a third party, not an officer, director, or
affiliate shareho|der ofthe company for the preparation of this online
report. Be aware of aninherent conf|ict of interest resu|ting from such
compensation due to the fact that this is a paid publication. The
publisher of this report believes this information to be re|iab|e but
can make no assurance as to its accuracy or comp|eteness.

If you wish to stop future mai|ings, or if you feel you have been
wrongfully p|aced in our membership, p|ease go here or send a b|ank
e mai| with No Thanks in the subject to (-st0ck45@ yahoo.com-)