Re: [robocup-rescue-s] changing UDP port in ver. 0.44

From: Arash Rahimi (rahimi@ce.aut.ac.ir)
Date: Thu 17 Mar 2005 - 15:17:04 GMT

Dear Krijn,

Probably, The problem is due to the traffic simulator module
because it does not set its parameters due to the values in
config.txt. There are two ways to solve this problem:

 - First, you can edit the file Constants.java and set the
   value of DEFAULT_KERNEL_PORT to something other than 6000.

 - Second, you can pass the kernel port as a parameter while
   executing the traffic simulator. For more information read
   the file README.txt in program/traffic/ directory of the
   simulator package.