Re: [robocup-rescue-s] A serious problem...

From: Cameron Skinner (cam@cs.auckland.ac.nz)
Date: Sun 20 Feb 2005 - 00:25:44 GMT

Hi.

The version available from the sourceforge download page is the correct
one, version 0.46alpha. I don't know how you managed to get version
0.46alpha2 - it is not available for download at present.

Try donwloading version 0.46alpha again from the file release section of
the project webpage
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=95485&package_id=101786&release_id=300220

I have just downloaded and compiled this release and it all works fine
on my machine.

Let me know if you have any further problems.

Cameron.

--
Cameron Skinner
Artificial Intelligence Group