Re: Some questions about YabAPI

From: Mohsen Izadi (roboresc_mi@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed 01 Sep 2004 - 11:13:32 GMT

Dear Boris,

> 3-I'm finding civilians by exploring around. While
> exploring,
> The civilians that are close to me are added to
> agent's world model as
> far as I can see. However, when I hear from a
> "help_me" message
> from a civilian I can get its "id" but not its
> buriedness, if
> it is not "seen" before. However in order to rescue
> them, I need
> to know their positions. How can I reach to the
> civilians that
> I can hear but don't know their positions?

When your agent hears a civilian, it's clear that
the civilian is somewhere in the range of 30 meters
regarding to the position of your agent. So, the
only way to find that civilian is to search every
building in the range of 30 meters until the civilian
is found.

Regards,
Mohsen Izadi,
S.O.S. Member