Re: TCP sockets

From: Miguel Arroz (arroz@guiamac.com)
Date: Mon 23 Aug 2004 - 13:19:39 GMT

Hi!

   I might be able to help on this. To make the transition fast, I think
we should change as little as possible to the existent protocol. I'm a
newbie in Rescue, so I still don't know if there are any more serious
problems with the protocol, besides the UDP thing. If not, maybe we
should change the transport to UDP, delete the LongUDP stuff, and maybe
send a header with the message size, althought that may not be
necessary, because de messages themselfs alredy have their size
built-in.

   Yours

Miguel Arroz