Re: New Schedule

From: Mohsen Izadi (roboresc_mi@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu 17 Jun 2004 - 08:20:20 GMT

Dear Dr. Akin,

> On day 3 we will have challenge competitions.
> Robustness to visibility
> currently seems to be a challenge that can be
> implemented without major
> code change. We plan to discuss these competitions
> in Lisbon with the
> team leaders and choose the ones that are fair and
> progressive. 2 of
> the 14 remaining teams that score the best will be
> semifinalists.

Why is the third day only for the 14 remaining teams?
We think that the third day will be an interesting
test for all teams and certainly it is possible for
all teams to participate the competitions on day 3.

So, We strongly suggest that all teams compete on day
3 and top 8 teams with the best total score of these
3 days go to semifinals.

Best Regards,
Mohsen Izadi,
S.O.S. Member