Re: RoboCupRescue Implementation Progress

From: Michael Brenner (brenner@informatik.uni-freiburg.de)
Date: Wed 14 Apr 2004 - 14:42:08 GMT

Hi,

I assume everybody here would be interested to know whether the
"aftershock" feature mentioned in the 2004 rules (1-a-i) will or will
not be used in the competition, and what exactly this will mean: Will
agents "feel" aftershocks? Will shocks lead to new collapses, new
blockades, new injuries, new firepoints, etc.?

        michael

--
Michael Brenner 		Phone: (+49) (761) 203-8226
Institute of Computer Science	Fax:   (+49) (761) 203-8222