Re: Suggestion for precalculation problem

From: Takahashi Tomoichi (ttaka@ccmfs.meijo-u.ac.jp)
Date: Sun 07 Mar 2004 - 10:03:01 GMT

Dear all;

I support this idea,

> And at last, from another point of view, in
> a real disaster situation, it's very logical
> if there are some robots reserved somewhere
> for urgent situations in the city which have
> some information about the city and can use
> it to perform a better rescue operation regarding
> to specific properties of that city. It is
> also important that agents be able to work
> properly without precomputed data. This is
> what exactly pointed in 2004 rules.

however,
situations after disasters may be different from the data
that robots have before disasters.

I want to have time at Lisbon to talk
* how many and what kind of data rescue agents are allowed to have in advance ?
  (I mean, fire offices of your countries have in advanced)
* what situations RoboCup Rescue Simulation League(RC_RSL) deals ?
* what points RC_RSL and RC_Rescue Robot League have in common ?
and make 200x (x > 4) rule better ones.

Best regards,
Tomoichi TAKAHASHI, Dr. Eng.

  1-501 Shiogamaguchi, Tenpaku-ku, Nagoya, 468-8502, Japan
  Meijo University
  Faculty of Science and Technology,
  Department of Information Sciences
  e-mail: ttaka@ccmfs.meijo-u.ac.jp