Re: Problem with rescue0.44 kernel

From: Mohsen Izadi (roboresc_mi@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon 09 Feb 2004 - 09:00:29 GMT

Dear Behrooz,

> but I get an error while making.
> Error is on R_civilian and it is:" [FrameSexp.o]
> Error 1"

To correct the compile error of R_Civilian perform
these steps:

1- change current directory to:

rescue-0_4x-unix/program/R_Civilian/rescuelang/itk

there are two files named Buffer.h and SimpleSexp2.h
in these the file <strstream.h> is included.
change it to:

#include <strstream>

and add:

using namespace std;

after the #include section.

now change the directory to:

rescue-0_4x-unix/program/R_Civilian/rescuelang

go to FrameSexp.cc Line: 248. There you see
a string which has been truncated and continued
in the next line. Put a backslash character('\')
at the end of line 248 or attach contents of
Line 249 to 248 and then recompile it.

> when I connect my agent I get illegal header from
> kernel(exception).

in Kernel 0.44 there are two additional message
headers AK_HEARSAY and AK_HEARTELL. Make sure
you have modified your agent base code to adapt
to these changes.

Regards,
Mohsen Izadi,
S.O.S. Member