Sourceforge projects

From: Cameron Skinner (cam@cs.auckland.ac.nz)
Date: Sun 04 Jan 2004 - 22:41:18 GMT

Hi everybody.

I have set up a project on Sourceforge.net to host the simulation
development. The project is under a BSD license which essentially means
you can do what you want with the code as long as you acknowledge the
author.

The project currently has 10 modules: kernel, gis, fire,
traffic, blockades, collapse, misc, R_Civilian, viewer and maps.

So far no-one has told me that they do not want their code in the
repository, but if you have authored one of the components and do not want
it publicly available then let me know and I will remove it.

Cameron Skinner
The Black Sheep
Department of Computer Science
The University of Auckland