Hosting events

From: Cameron Skinner (cam@cs.auckland.ac.nz)
Date: Sun 04 Jan 2004 - 21:44:25 GMT

Hi everybody.

As you hopefully know we are hosting the first "Rescue Middle Earth"
competition in August 2004 here in Auckland, New Zealand (see
www.rescuemiddleearth.cs.auckland.ac.nz for details). I would like to
get in touch with people who have already hosted events (e.g. the
Japanese/German/American/Australian opens) so we can get some idea of what
sort of resources we will require - how many computers, rooms etc.

Could anyone who has any experience with hosting robocup rescue
simulation competitions please contact me and I'll start picking your
brains.

Thanks,
Cameron Skinner
The Black Sheep