gisini.txt

From: Sergio Lo Cascio (ramas_rtl@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu 18 Dec 2003 - 11:54:12 GMT

HI Ray U,

>I'm a beginner in this research area. I'm looking into "gisini.txt" that
>comes with the package-0.43. This file is located under map subdirectory. I
>want to run some simulation, but I lack the knowledge of this file. I
>wanted to modify the existing gisini.txt and redefine the number, the
>locations and the properties of the agents involved in my simulations.
>Therefore, I need to understand the parameters that define an agent's
>characteristics.

>Here is an example line from gisini.txt:
>Civilian6=6,1,331,231370,35376,-1,0,0,0

In this url there is some info about gisini.txt:
http://www.dis.uniroma1.it/~locascio/rcr/gisini-format.txt

>From this other url you can donwload an useful tool to create/modify maps
for rcr-simulator project:
http://www.dis.uniroma1.it/~locascio/rcr/JGISEdit/index.html

I also suggest you the page at:
http://www.dis.uniroma1.it/~locascio/rcr/rcrsr.html
full of useful links and infos.

Just a bit of my site advertising, isn't it? :)

Hope I was helpful to you.

Sergio