gisini.txt

From: Ray U (vengfai@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu 18 Dec 2003 - 08:58:34 GMT

Dear Researchers,

 I'm a beginner in this research area. I'm looking
into "gisini.txt" that comes with the package-0.43.
This file is located under map subdirectory. I want
to run some simulation, but I lack the knowledge of
this file. I wanted to modify the existing gisini.txt
and redefine the number, the locations and the
properties of the agents involved in my simulations.
Therefore, I need to understand the parameters that
define an agent's characteristics.

Here is an example line from gisini.txt:
  Civilian6=6,1,331,231370,35376,-1,0,0,0

I appreciate your information. Thanks.

Best Regards,
RU