Re: [rescue:5507] Re: Proposals for RoboCupRescue 2003 regulations

From: Morimoto Takeshi (morimoto@takopen.cs.uec.ac.jp)
Date: Wed 02 Oct 2002 - 07:34:02 GMT

    Hi Sebastien,

    > I have one comment about the rules. It's about the rule number II.
    > Restriction on Tank Capacity of Fire Engine.

    We focus on the aspect as a Multi-Agent System (MAS) testbed of the
    RoboCupRescue Simulation System (RCRSS). It is problematic that every
    fire brigade can continue to flush forever from this point of view.
    Of course, it will be better that the fire hydrant sub-simulator is
    adopted in the RCRSS, but the schedule is tight. The proposal II may
    be less smart, but it will provide the RCRSS with more depth for a MAS
    testbed, we hope.

    Regards,

    --
    Prof. Ikuo Takeuchi,