Re: Re: gis_init files for competitions

From: Mayssam Sayyadian (sayadian@ce.sharif.edu)
Date: Wed 12 Jun 2002 - 12:53:08 GMT

Dear Professor Takahashi Tomoichi,
Thanks for your immidiate answer.
I know in the rules, the number of agents is specified as a range.
I would be glad to know what it means exactly "the numbers are open
before games".
That's because when preparing our gisini files,
we shall know for how many agents we shall specify initial positions.
(e.g. shall we prepare gisini file for 15 firebrigades since thats the
upper bound or what else?)
In addition, as I watched last year's log files, i found out all
simulations on Kobe map were done with 10 Firebrigades, 10
Polices, and 5 AmbulanceTeams.
So I wanted to know if this year the number for agents in Kobe and
Virtual City are the same, or this is going to be declared later.
Many thanks in advance for your guidelines,
--mayssam

http://kiyosu.isc.chubu.ac.jp/robocup/Rescue/2002memo/Rule/2002-rule-8.html