Re: [rescue:5282] Re: Another problem with Civilian.

From: Mazda Ahmadi (m_ahmadi@ce.sharif.edu)
Date: Wed 08 May 2002 - 05:52:06 GMT

Dear Noda,

Noda>The main problem on this is that it is too late to change the rule.
Noda>The behavior of civilian is an important factor to specify the game.
Noda>If we change the behavior now, we need to get explicit agreements from
Noda>all teams, because all team must change their policy to rescue damaged
Noda>people using the introduced civilian behavior. But, it is no time to
Noda>get them.

I think you are right. I hope we can fix it for 2003.

-Mazda

--
Mazda Ahmadi
Sharif University of Technology