Hardware specification

From: Bilge Talaysum (talaysum@boun.edu.tr)
Date: Fri 03 May 2002 - 20:26:08 GMT

Hi all,

    What will be the hardware configuration for the competition? I have
read in Morimoto Traffic Simulator manual that it was tested using three
Pentium III 930 MHz PCs with 256 MB RAM. Will the competition be done
using this configuration, I need this information to prepare a test
environment.
    Another question about simple sentence definition. I assume we take
Takeuchi and Morimoto's proposal as a whole, we do not only consider the
message format. If I use it, then a center will be able to hear 2 *
(number of its platoon agents) not just 4. Please correct me if I am
wrong.

Thank you in advance,
Bilge Talaysum