Re: Two questions related to implementation

From: Biba Jiri (BIBAJ@cs.felk.cvut.cz)
Date: Tue 16 Apr 2002 - 12:23:35 GMT

        Hello Bilge Talaysum,

        as I understand it, the communication is allowed only among
agents and their centers, not among agents directly. Centers can
comunicate together. I treat it as not much good idea - according to
my opinion it's a block for decentralized planning and control.
I don't understand this restriction.
        Second, information given by kernel are yours - use them as you
are able - it's kernel's problem - the kernel decides, what you see
or what you do not see ;).

Bebe