Two questions related to implementation

From: Bilge Talaysum (talaysum@boun.edu.tr)
Date: Mon 15 Apr 2002 - 18:00:32 GMT

Hello everyone,

    I have two questions in order not to break any rules.
    First question is on AK_SAY and AK_TELL messages. In the manual I
have read that these messages have three fields: sender id, string
content, and a target id. However, in kernel implementation the target id
is not passed from an agent to other agents. Since there is no target id
field, can I use the string content to pass two or three pieces of
information?
    My second question is on the notify_only_fire_for_far_buildings
setting. The agents can receive fieryness information for all buildings on
fire, independent on the distance. Can the agent use this information, or
should I limit the messages the agent receives so that agent does not know
about buildings farther than 30 meters?

Thank you all,

Bilge Talaysum