Re: Remote participation in rescue simulation league

From: takahashi_tomoichi (ttaka@isc.chubu.ac.jp)
Date: Sun 07 Apr 2002 - 03:50:56 GMT

Dear Bilge,

Registration procedure is the same as normal entry.
Please refer to RoboCup-2002 - NEWSLETTER IV - April 6, 2002 .

In case of remote entry;
1. You upload your programs, maps and instructions and
   send the url to me (ttaka@isc.chubu.ac.jp) by e-mail by May 10.
   (We will use the programs and maps to check whether
    local members can run them on the venue. So they are not
    necessarily final ones.)
2. We download your program at June 26.
3. We run the programs one the venue.
   (Local members only run your programs, and do not modify
    your programs even if some unexpected troubles occur.)
4. You get results and log_files of games form HomePage
5. You get the symposium proceedings by surface mail.

Best regards,

Tomoichi Takahashi, Chair of Rescue Simulation League

On Thu, 4 Apr 2002 20:23:08 +0300,
"Bilge Talaysum" <bilgetalay@superonline.com> said:

B> Mr. Takahashi,

B> Our team wishes to enter the RoboCup Rescue Simulation competition =
B> remotely. What is the procedure for remote entry?

B> Best regards,
B> Bilge Talaysum

On Sat, 6 Apr 2002 10:44:19 +0300 (EET DST),
Bilge Talaysum <talaysum@boun.edu.tr> said:

T> Hi everybody,

T> Our team wishes to participate in the rescue simulation league
T> remotely. But we don't have any information on how it is carried out. Do
T> you have any information that can help us?

T> Thanks in advance,
T> Bilge Talaysum

 Tomoichi TAKAHASHI, Dr. Eng.
        CHUBU UNIVERSITY
                1200 Matsumoto, Kasugai, AICHI, 487-8501 Japan
                E-mail: ttaka@isc.chubu.ac.jp
                homepage: http://kiyosu.isc.chubu.ac.jp/robocup/index.html